What's new

Welcome to GloTorrents Community

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Answer

Answer Questions and Become an Expert on Your Topic

Contact Staff

Our Experts are Ready to Answer your Questions

πŸ’  𝕆𝔽𝔽𝕀ℂ𝕀𝔸𝕃 KARAOKE ENTHUSIAST CHAT

BJtheDJ

πŸ‘‘π’―π”¬π”―π”―π”’π”«π”± ℒ𝔒𝔀𝔒𝔫𝒹>>π”π”žπ”°π”±π”’π”― 𝔇𝔍 ♬
+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
It says Essential Karaoke in the lyric display. Is that the same thing as Easy Karaoke?
Thanks for putting this up, by the way!
Easy, Essential, EZ - all the same ie. EK, ET, EKX, EZA,
EZC, EZH, EZP, EZS - and others, they also took over
Omnibus - OM - as well.

billy1

Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Easy, Essential, EZ - all the same ie. EK, ET, EKX, EZA,
EZC, EZH, EZP, EZS - and others, they also took over
Omnibus - OM - as well.
Now I understand. Thanks for the info!

billy1

Registered
Reaction score
Credits
I've found some broken files on the SFHH05 disc 1
12 Justin Bieber & Ludacris - Baby
13 Buddy Holly - Baby I Don't Care
14 Bon jovi - Bad Medicine
15 Lady Gaga - Bad Romance

I checked the torrent & they appear to be the same - I suspect we've all got the same 4 corrupt files. I've replaced them:

Also I found a bunch of ZPCP files also had some corruption - think some doesn't like Lady gaga
file 06 Lady gaga - Bad Romance.

ZPCP003-08 - Lady Gaga - Dance in The Dark

ZPCP005-02 - Lady Gaga - Born This Way

ZPCP008-12 - Coldplay - Paradise

I've got to sort through the others & I'll upload any fixes to a seperate folder if I need to.
You're right. Thanks for going thru them all to make sure they work!

sacot1

🌟 Valued Member
+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Last edited:

sacot1

🌟 Valued Member
+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
I've found some broken files on the SFHH05 disc 1
12 Justin Bieber & Ludacris - Baby
13 Buddy Holly - Baby I Don't Care
14 Bon jovi - Bad Medicine
15 Lady Gaga - Bad Romance

I checked the torrent & they appear to be the same - I suspect we've all got the same 4 corrupt files. I've replaced them:

Also I found a bunch of ZPCP files also had some corruption - think some doesn't like Lady gaga
file 06 Lady gaga - Bad Romance.

ZPCP003-08 - Lady Gaga - Dance in The Dark

ZPCP005-02 - Lady Gaga - Born This Way

ZPCP008-12 - Coldplay - Paradise

I've got to sort through the others & I'll upload any fixes to a seperate folder if I need to.
Doesn't appear to be anything wrong with my ZPCP's Craigey...
But thanks for the SFHH they were defo corrupt good spot.

craigey1

Rookie
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Doesn't appear to be anything wrong with my ZPCP's Craigey...
But thanks for the SFHH they were defo corrupt good spot.
Yeah, think the ZPCP ones were down to my newsreader program failing to grab everything & I didn't notice.

chesterbliss

Rookie
Registered
Reaction score
Credits

billy1

Registered
Reaction score
Credits
A couple of years ago, I downloaded the big Rigmar karake file. Except for new karaoke songs coming out, of course, are most of the older karaoke songs in that file? For instance, EK01 thru EK54 or SFHH which I added to my collection recently?

sacot1

🌟 Valued Member
+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
A couple of years ago, I downloaded the big Rigmar karake file. Except for new karaoke songs coming out, of course, are most of the older karaoke songs in that file? For instance, EK01 thru EK54 or SFHH which I added to my collection recently?
No Idea Bill i to downloaded it and found it a complete mess then checked and i had most of it so deleted the lot.
Did learn quite a few things from him tho', seems to have disappeared of late.Great at I.T. for sure

sacot1

🌟 Valued Member
+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
OK I got it all.
If there are any missing tracks in the collection let me know, on the upload it said didn't upload 6 tracks but i think i got them all put back in.
I'll leave it up for a few days then take it down and put up the SFHH Series

craigey1

Rookie
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
If there are any missing tracks in the collection let me know, on the upload it said didn't upload 6 tracks but i think i got them all put back in.
I'll leave it up for a few days then take it down and put up the SFHH Series
I've uploaded SFHH.

RE: Rigmar collection - I've still got these files, but it is a mess. I believe a lot of the files are from the same collections, but have just been dumped into one folder. If you go through the tracklisting for a specific CD, then you'll probaly have the tracks in the Rigmar collection, but they can be difficult to find due to typos. Also I found that nearly, if not all of the Zoom Karaoke files are duplicated (some with '#Z Karaoke' & copies with 'Z Karaoke'). I wrote a little script to remove the duplicate zoom files.

Last edited:

billy1

Registered
Reaction score
Credits
I've uploaded SFHH.

RE: Rigmar collection - I've still got these files, but it is a mess. I believe a lot of the files are from the same collections, but have just been dumped into one folder. If you go through the tracklisting for a specific CD, then you'll probaly have the tracks in the Rigmar collection, but they can be difficult to find due to typos. Also I found that nearly, if not all of the Zoom Karaoke files are duplicated (some with '#Z Karaoke' & copies with 'Z Karaoke'). I wrote a little script to remove the duplicate zoom files.
Yes, I also found that there were some spelling typos and karaoke company names were not consistent. In trying to make sense of the file, I spent more hours than I care to admit trying to organize it. The Rigmar file is huge and takes some time to edit,move or copy. It gave me a base though! Hard drive storage is inexpensive enough (compared to the late 90s!) that I can afford to have duplicates, kind of hoping I have a large enough variety of karaoke songs for everyone.
The properties of my EK01 thru EK54 file download reads 899 files and 54 folders.

I got the SFHH file!

Thanks for your attention!

sacot1

🌟 Valued Member
+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Yes, I also found that there were some spelling typos and karaoke company names were not consistent. In trying to make sense of the file, I spent more hours than I care to admit trying to organize it. The Rigmar file is huge and takes some time to edit,move or copy. It gave me a base though! Hard drive storage is inexpensive enough (compared to the late 90s!) that I can afford to have duplicates, kind of hoping I have a large enough variety of karaoke songs for everyone.
The properties of my EK01 thru EK54 file download reads 899 files and 54 folders.

I got the SFHH file!

Thanks for your attention!
899 files and 54 folders. is correct.

sacot1

🌟 Valued Member
+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
I've uploaded SFHH.

Thanks for the help craigey with the SFHH upload. I did notice when going to your drive SFHH 01 has discs 7,8 and 9 missing

craigey1

Rookie
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Thanks for the help craigey with the SFHH upload. I did notice when going to your drive SFHH 01 has discs 7,8 and 9 missing
Oh, Sorry, I didn't realise they existed. Can you upload the the missing ones please. I don't mind sticking them in my one drive so there's a complete version that's up for a while. Saves you uploading them all.

Last edited:

Chris F

Registered
Reaction score
Credits

billy1

Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Oh, Sorry, I didn't realise they existed. Can you upload the the missing ones please. I don't mind sticking them in my one drive so there's a complete version that's up for a while. Saves you uploading them all.
I see I am missing SFHH 01 7,8 and 9 also

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8