sacot1

Contributor
Jul 22, 2020
Credits
IMPORTANT NEWS
I found a version of what appeared to be katcr.to yesterday
IT WAS NOT WHAT YOU THINK
They asked for Bank and account details so that they could find you,
do not under any circumstances give your details to anyone this is obviously a scam site Kickass or any other share site where you may download torrents of any kind do not ask for Bank and Account details.
Stay Safe and keep all banking details to yourself,never ever share them with anyone.
Scot

dental_guy1951

U.S. Marine Veteran and Karaoke fanatic
Nov 5, 2019
Gun Barrel City, Texas USA
Credits
Looks as though that may have been sorted now; I've now found this:

https://newkatcr.co/status/
Thanks for your diligence BJ.This post gave me goosebumps! You and Scot have been extremely beneficial in helping us ALL to keep up with our passion and the latest news regarding such. I know I speak for many of your followers when I say " Thank You " Tom T

sacot1

Contributor
Jul 22, 2020
Credits
Looks as though that may have been sorted now; I've now found this:

https://newkatcr.co/status/
Clicked on this link several times still getting
This site can’t be reached
newkatcr.co took too long to respond.

so we will have to leave it with you BJ to keep us all updated but they have been down since August migrating.
I got it on my phone however as an October 2nd update saying they would be back full online in a week or so
however that will be 3 weeks tomorrow,seems it will be taking a great deal longer than they thought.

Thanks BJ for keeping us all up to date

BJtheDJ

+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Dec 11, 2019
Credits
Clicked on this link several times still getting
This site can’t be reached
newkatcr.co took too long to respond.

so we will have to leave it with you BJ to keep us all updated but they have been down since August migrating.
I got it on my phone however as an October 2nd update saying they would be back full online in a week or so
however that will be 3 weeks tomorrow,seems it will be taking a great deal longer than they thought.

Thanks BJ for keeping us all up to date
Nope. I can no longer get there myself either from home or using a VPN