What's new

Welcome to GloTorrents Community

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Answer

Answer Questions and Become an Expert on Your Topic

Contact Staff

Our Experts are Ready to Answer your Questions

πŸ’  𝕆𝔽𝔽𝕀ℂ𝕀𝔸𝕃 KARAOKE ENTHUSIAST CHAT

Tylos

Registered
Reaction score
Credits
I use virtualDJ and have rewritten all the tags to title ' Title Artist, Label took me forever opened up it up today to find they have all gone back to original !!!! Gutted
Hi
I use KJ File Manager to rename my karaoke files, it does everything you mentioned and more.
Cheers πŸ‘‹

sacot1

🌟 Valued Member
+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
I use virtualDJ and have rewritten all the tags to title ' Title Artist, Label took me forever opened up it up today to find they have all gone back to original !!!! Gutted
here is a program that will change your karaoke Folders (does whole folders at a time ie if your main folder has 200 sub folders it does all the tracks within those too.) to any order you want if you need help just ask.
Latshaw Systems KJ File Manager v3.3.3.zip

Last edited:

Hazz

Registered
Reaction score
Credits
hi kj's new member here , very impressed with how helpful people are on here .that brings me to a question if I may , I have been asked by a singer if I can find a karaoke version of 6th Avenue by Gary Barlow .any help would be very appreciated .
Im afraid that track is not available on retail karaoke , so your best bet is if one of our members creates a custom karaoke track 4 u .
And since im such a nice guy :p
here you go .

sacot1

🌟 Valued Member
+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Was wondering How our brilliant DCK cover maker was doing my last cover was DCK745
did i miss them ? could you upload them again if i did. Now on DCK800.

billy1

Registered
Reaction score
Credits
1. Did you unzip the files.
2. Did you press "ok" after changing taglines?
3. Did you "Reload Tags" so VirtualDJ would re-read the new tags?

wacko021

Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Im afraid that track is not available on retail karaoke , so your best bet is if one of our members creates a custom karaoke track 4 u .
And since im such a nice guy :p
here you go .
thank you so much ,you seem one of many wizards on here,I just hope my customer appreciates it as much as me 😁

leenew Karaoke

Registered
Reaction score
Credits
I don't know what has happened there!
You are probably better using a standalone tag editor.
I use MP3Tag as it is the only one I know of that will rename a .cdg when it renames the corresponding mp3.
As for your problem with VDJ, I don't think it actually writes the tags unless you tell it to. It may be a database problem.
I would ask on the VDJ support group on facebook.

Lee.

miloshay227

Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Hi all, good to the site back up again. I'm missing DCK 786-789 as the previous link didn't seem to stay live for long. Could anyone re-post please?πŸ™

mikeb69

Registered
Reaction score
Credits
What a relief, I thought we might have lost Glotorrents to the thought police. Hello and thank you to everyone.

_.:=iTake=:._

Administrator
Staff member
ZeuS
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Sorry about the files that got missing in the last 48 hrs, we tried to restore everything back.

But two things were gonna happen, either we restored the posts of the last 48 hrs and lose previous content or restore a previous backup to get the site up and running again...

We use to have a group on Facebook for things like this, but it got reported many times by people who pretended to be members and Facebook took it down.

In future, you'll get access to all posts, sorry for any incovenience, this issue affected both main site and forums.

For now we are back online and not going away anytime soon.

Ninieblhz

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.midietkar.net
Credits
Sorry about the files that got missing in the last 48 hrs, we tried to restore everything back.

But two things were gonna happen, either we restored the posts of the last 48 hrs and lose previous content or restore a previous backup to get the site up and running again...

We use to have a group on Facebook for things like this, but it got reported many times by people who pretended to be members and Facebook took it down.

In future, you'll get access to all posts, sorry for any incovenience, this issue affected both main site and forums.

Hello and congratulations.

Without you, there's not much reliable torrenting left.

ksk778

Registered
Reaction score
Credits

Thank you.
One of many many reasons I don't do Facebook

DaedalusWren

Uploader
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
I use Advanced Renamer to fix any bulk issues as in adding manufacturer codes, changing them or bulk artist renaming, then KJ File manager to rely on it's ability to check zips and rename files within the Zips to the zip file name. My two most used programs.

Last edited:

Esmir54

Rookie
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
here is a program that will change your karaoke Folders (does whole folders at a time ie if your main folder has 200 sub folders it does all the tracks within those too.) to any order you want if you need help just ask.
Latshaw Systems KJ File Manager v3.3.3.zip
I've used this for years. I have a licensed version and am very happy to have one to install on another pc. The only tedious issue I ever had was removing underscores, but as was recently discussed that appears to be an uploader issue that has been nipped in the bud. WORD OF WARNING ... changes made cannot be undone. The first few times, get comfortable with it one disk at a time, but can you retag a 20 GB folder with or without dozens of subfolders at one time, YUP!

sacot1

🌟 Valued Member
+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits

sacot1

🌟 Valued Member
+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits

sacot1

🌟 Valued Member
+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
I've used this for years. I have a licensed version and am very happy to have one to install on another pc. The only tedious issue I ever had was removing underscores, but as was recently discussed that appears to be an uploader issue that has been nipped in the bud. WORD OF WARNING ... changes made cannot be undone. The first few times, get comfortable with it one disk at a time, but can you retag a 20 GB folder with or without dozens of subfolders at one time, YUP!
Me too, the reason for it being so tedious is it has to be done by hand the underscore replacing both ( ' and &)
It's a google drive issue i believe.

sacot1

🌟 Valued Member
+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
SOFKG Numbers to F by Artist first as most of us can only download 5gb at a time.
I shall continue to upload them daily so those of you collecting the just check into the link below.
Any problems let me know.

DJChad

Rookie
Registered
Reaction score
Credits

I'm happy you were able to iron out the issues. I saw there was an old inactive account on X, but it would be great if you had a working account there that was just used for site news. I doubt Elon would remove that.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8