What's new

Welcome to GloTorrents Community

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Answer

Answer Questions and Become an Expert on Your Topic

Contact Staff

Our Experts are Ready to Answer your Questions

🇸‌🇵‌🇪‌🇨‌🇮‌🇦‌🇱‌ Teachable | The YouTube Creator Academy | Graham Stephan

Prom3th3uS

Administrator
Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits

Author: Graham Stephan
Language: English
Released: 2020
Duration: 4h 19m
Course Source: https://the-real-estate-agent-academy.teachable.com/p/the-youtube-creator-academy

Learn how to grow your YouTube channel from 0 to 100,000+ Subscribers - and how to turn it into a Six-Figure Income Generating Business

Description
:

Learn the EXACT strategies and SEO growth hacks which took me from having ZERO social media presence, and ZERO prior video, editing, or YouTube experience...to now having over 370,000 YouTube Subscribers, 21,000,000+ views, 31,000+ instagram followers, and a $50,000 PER MONTH online income from YouTube...completely organically, starting from scratch, within 24 months.

EDIT ON 11/22/19: Less than 12 months after writing the above statement, these same strategies have propelled my social media to now over 1,200,000 YouTube Subscribers, 85,000,000 views, 126,000 instagram followers, and a $200,000 PER MONTH online income from YouTube and YouTube related income streams.

EDIT ON 5/14/20: Now at 1,900,000 YouTube Subscribers, 145,000,000 views, 202,000 Instagram Followers, and $300,000 PER MONTH+ online income from YouTube and YouTube related income streams.

These are the step-by-step strategies I used to grow my entire YouTube audience and online career PART TIME, while still working a full time job during the day. I've learned these techniques I've learned through YEARS of trial and error, failing, watching YouTube videos on SEO, going on YouTube forums, figuring out what actually works, and speaking with other 100,000+ subscriber channels who have experienced viral growth.

From this information, I've been able to narrow down and pinpoint specific techniques that help ORGANIC growth on YouTube, and several super easy "hacks" to double (or even triple!) youtube ad revenue within weeks. And none of this requires any ad spend.

This program took me 3 months to put together, with over 8 hours of content for you to watch and enjoy..I don't think any other YouTube how-to course is as comprehensive and nuanced as this. I made this to cover EVERYTHING - just take a look at the program video topics and check out a few of the public lessons!

You'll be able to take an inside look into my entire blueprint of making YouTube videos and turning it into a highly profitable business...part time. Whether you're a total beginner who's never made a video before, or if you're an established YouTuber who's frustrated you haven't had your "big break" yet: This is for you. Sometimes it's the smallest, simplest tweaks that make the biggest difference...all of that is right in here!

Join The YouTube Creator Academy to find out how!:

And as a show of good faith, I'll issue a FULL REFUND - no questions asked - if you request it within 30 days of purchase. I'm so confident you'll enjoy it..but in the event you don't, there's zero risk to you. Just don't abuse this to get a free course, it's on the honor system - so there's no reason not to try it out and see for yourself!

Your Instructor:

I began selling real estate as an agent in 2008 after graduating high school. Since then, I have done over $120,000,000 in sales and continue to increase my sales volume year after year - in 2017, I sold just about $22,000,000 in Real Estate, almost exclusively from word-of-mouth and repeat business. I came from zero family connections, no one worked in real estate, I had no idea what I was doing, but I dove in headfirst after not getting into college due to poor grades. It turned out to be one of the most enjoyable careers I could've ever imagined and after selling my first home of $3,500,000 from a client I met at an open house, I was hooked. Since then, I've continued building up my business and using that income to buy and renovate properties that I then rent out. As of now, I own 6 rental properties that I manage in my spare time, as well as run a YouTube Channel where I share my thoughts on real estate, motivation, building wealth, and anything else that seems interesting at the time!

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8