What's new

Welcome to GloTorrents Community

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Answer

Answer Questions and Become an Expert on Your Topic

Contact Staff

Our Experts are Ready to Answer your Questions

πŸ’  𝕆𝔽𝔽𝕀ℂ𝕀𝔸𝕃 KARAOKE ENTHUSIAST CHAT

Derrick

Registered
Reaction score
Credits
A torrent is always the best option.

Onedrive downloads regularly fail and there is no resume.

Mega has limitations for free users but it does have resume. I have never experienced that downloading stops if the tab is not in the forefront.

Mega sets the limits using your IP address. So I find I can download by only selecting a couple of gigs to download, and after completing it I restart my modem, which gives me a new IP address, and select a couple more gigs to download etc. etc.

Most of the time by doing it that way you are not even required to log in.

Or with Mega use a VPN, OR Get a real-debrid account (very cheap) and download with JDOWNLOADER 2 (This is what I do)

BJtheDJ

πŸ‘‘π’―π”¬π”―π”―π”’π”«π”± ℒ𝔒𝔀𝔒𝔫𝒹>>π”π”žπ”°π”±π”’π”― 𝔇𝔍 ♬
+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits

sacot1

🌟 Valued Member
+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Like i've already said it can remain there for as long as you all need it , years if you like.
Also as i've said download them by letters ie; A-B-C . A tip for downloading highlight the songs you're downloading right click INFO from the drop down box and it will tell you the size of the download, add or delete until you get your download allowance for the day switch the screen off and go do something else EASY PEASEY

Esmir54

Rookie
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Like i've already said it can remain there for as long as you all need it , years if you like.
Also as i've said download them by letters ie; A-B-C . A tip for downloading highlight the songs you're downloading right click INFO from the drop down box and it will tell you the size of the download, add or delete until you get your download allowance for the day switch the screen off and go do something else EASY PEASEY
Somehow, I captured some lightning in a bottle. Assuming we're still talking about Sofa King ... I downloaded MEGAs desktop app, figured out how to download files and set the target folder to a drive and folder on my PC. ABRACADABRA, in little more than 2 hours I had ALL the tracks right where I can check them out and retag as necessary. BOOM!!

wilkinp4

Uploader
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Lol, I never said it was complete, just the collection I had. The naming errors probably crept in due to the ripping software i was using at the time auto-populating the Disc and Track fields. Sorry for any confusion, but I did those a LONG time ago!
Hey, I wasn't criticizing, I am really grateful for all the downloads I have had from everybody. I was hoping that others had the missing discs so that we all could complete the set. No confusion at all. Thanks again for the share.

DaveyDee

Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Hey, I wasn't criticizing, I am really grateful for all the downloads I have had from everybody. I was hoping that others had the missing discs so that we all could complete the set. No confusion at all. Thanks again for the share.
No Problem, Like yourself and BJ, I am still hoping one day to be able to complete the set. If I remember right, there is one track on one of the missing discs that i really wanted to get, but for the life of me now I can't remember what it was, I know it wasn't available anywhere else at the time though!

DaveyDee

Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Somehow, I captured some lightning in a bottle. Assuming we're still talking about Sofa King ... I downloaded MEGAs desktop app, figured out how to download files and set the target folder to a drive and folder on my PC. ABRACADABRA, in little more than 2 hours I had ALL the tracks right where I can check them out and retag as necessary. BOOM!!
I did that too, but for a while it was a bit confusing to use, I jept on trying to download directly from MEGA once I downloaded the desktop app, but kept on getting told that I didn't have the app. It wasn't very clear how to do it. When I figured it out though, it was a doddle. I got them all in just over an hour though as I have a dual router system!
As to retagging, I found the easiest way, (Not the cheapest though) was to use KJ File Manager from he who shall not be named... Like him or loath him, it does the job!

Last edited:

Renegade9111

Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Very special thanks for taking on this huge huge job.
Absolutely perfect my friend.
Very Welcome my friend and thank you for everything you do as well

IbizaBri

Registered
Reaction score
Credits
I have managed to download most of the Sunfly Hits but I haven't got 363 - 400, if anybody could please share them I could complete the set, thank you

DaveyDee

Registered
Reaction score
Credits
I have managed to download most of the Sunfly Hits but I haven't got 363 - 400, if anybody could please share them I could complete the set, thank you
I have put up SUNFLY 363-400 for a short term share! 4 (364, 366. 379 & 380) are only 128, all the others are 320

IbizaBri

Registered
Reaction score
Credits
I have put up SUNFLY 363-400 for a short term share! 4 (364, 366. 379 & 380) are only 128, all the others are 320
Brilliant, my download is now done, and time enough to use in tonight's show, thanks a lot DaveyDee

andyh

Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Hey Guys, Does anyone have Sunfly MW902 at all?! Many Thanks in advance!! :)

Hazz

Registered
Reaction score
Credits
hi, does anyone have any DMG discs to share please , my collection of these is really sparse (16 discs) starting at DMG100043 , so missing lots.
Don't know if anyone has a full set , but any share would be great.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8