What's new

Welcome to GloTorrents Community

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Answer

Answer Questions and Become an Expert on Your Topic

Contact Staff

Our Experts are Ready to Answer your Questions

💠 𝕆𝔽𝔽𝕀ℂ𝕀𝔸𝕃 KARAOKE ENTHUSIAST CHAT

bradajoker

Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Hi bradajoker

All good
easy when you know how, ive been here for about 2 years now and still make mistakes ,

everyones human, glad to help thats what the forums all about

Glad too have you here

enjoy
Thanks a lot ones again, Sharkie.... it was my first time to share something on this beautiful Forum, hehe,
although I was here for years, member of Main page but has a problems to become a member of Forum,
happy now to be able to share what I have, and I have a lot... Regads, Bradajoker

mee7532

+Lifetime VIP+
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Hi Everyone

I have had a request for.

Jimmy Nail - Love Don't live here anymore Ft. Roger taylor

If anyone can help I will have a very happy customer

Many thanks in advance
I notice there is a version of this in the latest Dreamcatcher upload above, DCK907-04

Sharkie

+Lifetime VIP+
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Thanks a lot ones again, Sharkie.... it was my first time to share something on this beautiful Forum, hehe,
although I was here for years, member of Main page but has a problems to become a member of Forum,
happy now to be able to share what I have, and I have a lot... Regads, Bradajoker
Hi bradajoker

Look forward it see your collection.

Karaoke is like Pokemon (you gotta catch them all)

LOL

ENJOY

Sharkie

+Lifetime VIP+
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Jo
I notice there is a version of this in the latest Dreamcatcher upload above, DCK907-04

Just got home and downloaded them.

Couldnot believe it was there.

Big Brother is watching ?????????

Enjoy

gnomekaraoke

Rookie
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
No sure if i should ask here. Admin move if not allowed. What karaoke player does evetyone use? i currently use sax and dottys show hoster. great app. however recently my media player has started screwing up. so im looking to change my media player. ill also change the karaoke player if its an all in one. any feedback would be great.
I use OpenKJ to play my karaoke files when I'm hosting I find it is really easy to use

sacot1

🌟 Valued Member
+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Hi Sacot1, my singer asked me to pass on a personal thanks from her, she has been wanting this for a while.
Our guy KSK is brilliant at producing requests isn't he?

sacot1

🌟 Valued Member
+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Jo

Just got home and downloaded them.

Couldnot believe it was there.

Big Brother is watching ?????????

Enjoy
Don't forget to thumbs up the post then Sharkie

marmat007

Registered
Reaction score
Credits
and here's my ACT - Australian Chart Toppers

mega

G.

Hello Goldmix, I have a question, do you know why there are folders whose entire contents are from the Zoom Karaoke brand? For example: ACT001 - ACT002 - ACT003 - ACT004

Stevew

+Lifetime VIP+
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Hello Goldmix, I have a question, do you know why there are folders whose entire contents are from the Zoom Karaoke brand? For example: ACT001 - ACT002 - ACT003 - ACT004
This is correct the first four are meant to be Australian Chart Toppers by Zoom

GoldMix

Registered
Reaction score
Credits
This is correct the first four are meant to be Australian Chart Toppers by Zoom

thanks for explanation, that's new to me as well :)

G.

mee7532

+Lifetime VIP+
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Has anybody got The Stranglers, Something Better Change and Walk On By please

I have "Something Better Change". You will find it here: https://mega.nz/folder/sPckyRwK#AHvWLujlYNQomoDLVMfajQ

The only version of The Stranglers "Walk On By" I know of is made by Harris Studios ( VH xxx ) numerically labeled VH133-12. I don't have this disc, as I am missing several of them. I currently only have 17 of this series, so if anybody has the set, I would appreciate that.

gnomekaraoke

Rookie
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
I have "Something Better Change". You will find it here: https://mega.nz/folder/sPckyRwK#AHvWLujlYNQomoDLVMfajQ

The only version of The Stranglers "Walk On By" I know of is made by Harris Studios ( VH xxx ) numerically labeled VH133-12. I don't have this disc, as I am missing several of them. I currently only have 17 of this series, so if anybody has the set, I would appreciate that.

Thanks for this, I believe Walk On By is on Aaron Aardvark which I believe is related to SBI

ADNA

+Lifetime VIP+
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Last edited:

ADNA

+Lifetime VIP+
Registered
Reaction score
Credits

Hi @mee7532

I am in the process of uploading what I have from Harris Studios. It may take a while.
I also do not have the complete collection but I have from 001 to 138 and then a few other discs here and there. Maybe someone else has the remainder.

- ADNA

ADNA

+Lifetime VIP+
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
As promised, here is what I have from Harris Studios Karaoke.

There are a few missing discs so if anyone has them, please feel free to share, it would be much appreciated.

- ADNA

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8