What's new

Welcome to GloTorrents Community

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Answer

Answer Questions and Become an Expert on Your Topic

Contact Staff

Our Experts are Ready to Answer your Questions

💠 𝕆𝔽𝔽𝕀ℂ𝕀𝔸𝕃 KARAOKE ENTHUSIAST CHAT

billy1

+Lifetime VIP+
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Hi leenew
I notice in your Mega upload (thank you!) there are no files in Priddis PR70xx

Also, do you keep you karaoke tracks that have lead vocals or delete them?

Last edited:

Gazza1

Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Had this request over the week end. Hopefully someone can help please. I Feel a Sin Comin On by Rachel Lipsky off the album, Dancin' in the Neon.
Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

billy1

+Lifetime VIP+
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Does anyone have Phil Collins - Great Spirit karaoke?

sacot1

🌟 Valued Member
+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Had this request over the week end. Hopefully someone can help please. I Feel a Sin Comin On by Rachel Lipsky off the album, Dancin' in the Neon.
Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.
Rachel Lipsky - I Feel A Sin Comin On from KSK Homemade

sacot1

🌟 Valued Member
+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits

leenew Karaoke

+Lifetime VIP+
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Hi leenew
I notice in your Mega upload (thank you!) there are no files in Priddis PR70xx

Also, do you keep you karaoke tracks that have lead vocals or delete them?
Hi Billy,
The collection is just the karaoke tracks. All full vocal tracks were deleted wherever they were spotted..
I also deleted tracks that had no graphics, and were ,in effect, just a backing track.

(If you need the vocal tracks, or the non-graphics tracks then go back to the DaveyDee collection instead...)

So, as to your question about Priddis 70xx...
Yep, you are right, I just have 7002, 7003 and 7004 folders and they are all empty.
I have just checked and it looks like this is because they all had no graphics on-screen. so were not karaoke tracks.

Thank you,

Lee.

Last edited:

lunartic

Uploader
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Hi All I had a strange request last night for a song called 'My Girl's Pussy' by Ian Whitcomb. By all accounts it's about a cat. It's not available on Karafun I wonder if any of you good people have it or could make it for me. TIA

leenew Karaoke

+Lifetime VIP+
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Hi All I had a strange request last night for a song called 'My Girl's Pussy' by Ian Whitcomb. By all accounts it's about a cat. It's not available on Karafun I wonder if any of you good people have it or could make it for me. TIA
Believe it or not, this song is from the early 1930s!

billy1

+Lifetime VIP+
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Hi Billy,
The collection is just the karaoke tracks. All full vocal tracks were deleted wherever they were spotted..
I also deleted tracks that had no graphics, and were ,in effect, just a backing track.

(If you need the vocal tracks, or the non-graphics tracks then go back to the DaveyDee collection instead...)

So, as to your question about Priddis 70xx...
Yep, you are right, I just have 7002, 7003 and 7004 folders and they are all empty.
I have just checked and it looks like this is because they all had no graphics on-screen. so were not karaoke tracks.

Thank you,

Lee.
The person that I collect karaoke tracks for has asked for me to remove the full vocal tracks from their collection. They don't always catch that the track has vocals when working with them.
So that's perfect!

leenew Karaoke

+Lifetime VIP+
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
The person that I collect karaoke tracks for has asked for me to remove the full vocal tracks from their collection. They don't always catch that the track has vocals when working with them.
So that's perfect!
Yeah, that's the reason I did it.
Completists will shudder, but I think for most live-gig situations it is better to not have them get in the way.

To take it further, (when I get the energy!) I am thinking of going back through the collection and looking at every song that has a duplicate, and just keeping one instance of it.
In reality, when searching for something like ABBA DANCING QUEEN, I can't see the point in being shown 10 ZOOM, 6 SUNFLY, 7 SOUND CHOICE 5 LEGENDS etc. etc. etc.
Would it not be better just to have the best bit-rate track from each company?
I am just thinking out loud at this point as I think this may be a mammoth task! :)

Lee.

leenew Karaoke

+Lifetime VIP+
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Hi,
Does anyone have "Check Yes Juliet" by "We The Kings"?

Lee.

lunartic

Uploader
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Hi all Does anyone have a copy of Walk With Faith In Your Heart by The Bachelors please. TIA

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8