What's new

Welcome to GloTorrents Community

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Answer

Answer Questions and Become an Expert on Your Topic

Contact Staff

Our Experts are Ready to Answer your Questions

๐Ÿ’  ๐•†๐”ฝ๐”ฝ๐•€โ„‚๐•€๐”ธ๐•ƒ Say "Hello", wave "Goodbye"

MissKitti

Elite Member
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
mega.nz
Credits

All you magnificent GT members

CLICK HERE TO REQUEST ENTRY TO THE MEMBERS MENU.

BJtheDJ

๐Ÿ‘‘๐’ฏ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ โ„’๐”ข๐”ค๐”ข๐”ซ๐’น>>๐”๐”ž๐”ฐ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”‡๐” โ™ฌ
+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits

BJtheDJ

๐Ÿ‘‘๐’ฏ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ โ„’๐”ข๐”ค๐”ข๐”ซ๐’น>>๐”๐”ž๐”ฐ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”‡๐” โ™ฌ
+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
An that's me done for the while

Codeblack

๐Ÿ‘‘๐“›๐”ข๐”ค๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ก๐”ž๐”ฏ๐“Ž อ›Mอ›๐”ข๐”ช๐”Ÿ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐Ÿฅ‡
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Morning~

B4ND1T69

าšฮ›ลค โ„’๐”ข๐”ค๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ก๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ•ด & ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–›๐–Ž๐–†๐–“๐–™ ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿ˜œโค๏ธ๏ธ
+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Last edited:

Hippy

Yup, still me, but who the hell am i.
Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Good morning to you all. The sun is shining but its still cold. Today is a day of plumbing and moving washing machines, no computers to do, no TVs to fix and ive managed to avoid getting involved with any of the bright ides the wife had planned for me today, (she likes me to go out and then she makes a mess of something for me to sort when i get back). I might also have a scout around GT and see whats new and interesting. There is another little job I could have if I take it on, but im not sure how to do it to be honest, and thats a Yaskam wireless dvr cctv box that has decided not to accept any logon password and I dont know how to reset it, no reset button, no removing battery etc. and no info on how to reset, so if anyone out there knows, please tell me. Anyway thats it have a great day.

B4ND1T69

าšฮ›ลค โ„’๐”ข๐”ค๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ก๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ•ด & ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–›๐–Ž๐–†๐–“๐–™ ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿ˜œโค๏ธ๏ธ
+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Good morning to you all. The sun is shining but its still cold. Today is a day of plumbing and moving washing machines, no computers to do, no TVs to fix and ive managed to avoid getting involved with any of the bright ides the wife had planned for me today, (she likes me to go out and then she makes a mess of something for me to sort when i get back). I might also have a scout around GT and see whats new and interesting. There is another little job I could have if I take it on, but im not sure how to do it to be honest, and thats a Yaskam wireless dvr cctv box that has decided not to accept any logon password and I dont know how to reset it, no reset button, no removing battery etc. and no info on how to reset, so if anyone out there knows, please tell me. Anyway thats it have a great day.
Try these @Hippy >>> yaskam wireless dvr cctv reset (youtube)
Hope it helps(y)

Hippy

Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Hay thanks for that, some that i didnt find. they dont really want you resetting them, but its now looking promising. Thanks for your help. Just finished disconnecting a washing machine and replacing with another, move and connect fridge freezer. move washing machine, the first one to a new house, alter plumbing and fit machine tap, put new drain outlet in for machine, fit, test and go home. thats me done for the day. time to relax, and annoy the neighbor's by playing my bass guitar for a while. (until i start getting the moans from the wife thats is). thanks again, have a great day.

Tony da Ink

๐”‰๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ฒ๐”ช ๐”‰๐”ฏ๐”ฆ๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ก|โ˜…ะผะบ๐Ÿ”‘๐Ÿ…ฅ๐Ÿ…˜๐Ÿ…Ÿโ˜…
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
hey guys and gals, got in a bit late today, but i thought its better to say hi later than never...so here goes HI EVERYONE !!!!

Hippy

Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Hi Peeps, Firstly I would like to send a big thank you to BAND1T69 for the info he gave me, It worked a treat, so if anyone else has a Yaskam wireless dvr cctv that where password is lost, the fix is so easy once you know how, password page with wrong password then left n right Mouse buttons until the reset to default screen opens, n itโ€™s that simple, thanks again BAND1T69. What a nice pleasant day it is, cctv job done, sort sticking door, done, hang a shelf, done, and now itโ€™s a really big job, n that is to sit on my butt for the rest of the day and do nothing, well the theory is good although it
looks like I have had another laptop dropped off, maybe I might see if I have the strength to open the lid and press the button. You all have a great day,

Hippy

Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Good morning all and Greets to everyone I see we have more great uploads on site from Ant, so thanks for you efforts, and im sure there will be a lot of members who will enjoy them. I have decided im not going to do a lot today and take it a bit easier, although it is a "clean up after the dog" day out in the garden so ive got that to do, I know an apple a day keeps the doctor away, but what does a shovel full of s??t do except keep the flys away? answers on a post card please, addressed to B Johnson, 10 downing street, London. Im sure he will want to know what to do with it all and can add it to all that he spouts. Enjoy all the good new stuff on site and have a great day. Off to work now with me shovel n S/*t.

B4ND1T69

+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
It's Friday folks :love::ROFLMAO: ...yup, made it to another weekend๐Ÿค—...glad you got a fix @Hippy ๐Ÿ‘
Have a great weekend everyone ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜

Hippy

Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
It's Friday folks :love::ROFLMAO: ...yup, made it to another weekend๐Ÿค—...glad you got a fix @Hippy ๐Ÿ‘
Have a great weekend everyone ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜

Iโ€™ve seen a few of those in my time.

Tony da Ink

+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
hey guys and gals , hope you all good on this dreary looking saturday , even though im in "sunny" southern Spain, keep safe peeps...

Tony da Ink

+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
i think its about time i put in an avatar photo , yep defo time me thinks, so now to look for one i like, lololol

Hippy

Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
hey guys and gals , hope you all good on this dreary looking saturday , even though im in "sunny" southern Spain, keep safe peeps...
Go on rub it in, your out in the sun n we put up with the rain, hope you get sunburn, nah not really. Have a great day.๐Ÿคฃ

B4ND1T69

+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Go on rub it in, your out in the sun n we put up with the rain, hope you get sunburn, nah not really. Have a great day.๐Ÿคฃ
Yup...3 days of on/off rain here also @Hippy ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ค ...enjoy ya sunshine @Tony da Ink ๐Ÿฅต๐ŸŒต ...don't get too frazzled lolol
Have a good'un everyone ๐Ÿฅฐ ...it's Saturday so Let Yaself Go Folks ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคก
munch-scream-hula-hoop-1.gif

Hippy

Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits

_.:=iTake=:._

Administrator
Staff member
ZeuS
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep: finally they all went to sleep,, here i come, hi @ everyone lurking and not sleeping..

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8