What's new

Welcome to GloTorrents Community

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Answer

Answer Questions and Become an Expert on Your Topic

Contact Staff

Our Experts are Ready to Answer your Questions

𝕆𝔽𝔽𝕀ℂ𝕀𝔸𝕃 Say "Hello", wave "Goodbye"

_.:=iTake=:._

Administrator
Staff member
ZeuS
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
ahh looks like I forgot something @Tony da Ink looks, like you got something that belongs to me... errm ,
still trying to figure it out though.. if you know what I mean, you know where to find me..

Hippy

Staff member
Super Moderator
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Good morning to all, having a nice easy day today, but suffering with a bit of a headache this morning, my own fault I guess. Greets go out to all, now for a quick look around GT.

Tony da Ink

Registered
Reaction score
Credits
morning peeps, one of you guys musta talked with the weatherman, cos its raining here today too....lololol

Hippy

Staff member
Super Moderator
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Good morning to you. Sorry but weatherman had nothing to do with it,it was the rain dance I was doing yesterday, I didn’t want you feeling left out, besides too much sun isn’t good for you. πŸ€£πŸ˜ƒ

Tony da Ink

Registered
Reaction score
Credits
ahh looks like I forgot something @Tony da Ink looks, like you got something that belongs to me... errm ,
still trying to figure it out though.. if you know what I mean, you know where to find me..
lololol....

B4ND1T69

π•―π–Šπ–›π–Žπ–†π–“π–™
Verified Uploader
Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Hi @_.:=iTake=:._ πŸ₯· ... @Tony da Ink 🀘 ...and @Hippy πŸ₯³ ...and all you Lurky-Lou's😘
Good evening Everyone πŸ₯°...weather turned out o.k. here so i had a couple of hours out shredding on my bike πŸš΄β€β™‚οΈ 😁πŸ€ͺ...luvely jubbly 😍🀘
Have a great week ya'll πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ€©

Nice bit of Eye-Candi to round the week off with...
Click the video, enjoy the tune and the show 😍😘

Last edited:

Hippy

Staff member
Super Moderator
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Hi @_.:=iTake=:._ πŸ₯· ... @Tony da Ink 🀘 ...and @Hippy πŸ₯³ ...and all you Lurky-Lou's😘
Good evening Everyone πŸ₯°...weather turned out o.k. here so i had a couple of hours out shredding on my bike πŸš΄β€β™‚οΈ 😁πŸ€ͺ...luvely jubbly 😍🀘

Oh well I’m glad your still being an optimist in hoping next week will be good for all, now me, I know it won’t be and if it was going to be I expect that there is going to be someone who will mess it all up and put the rest of the week on a downer. So I hope if your week is t as good as you hope for, don’t say I didn’t tell you, but it’s your own fault for being optimistic and setting your sights so high. Experience has shown me that if you start the week expecting it to be bad, and it’s not, then it’s a bonus and you have an excuse for going over the top at the weekend. Have a great week or day or even fortnight, oh sod it, have a good year.

B4ND1T69

Verified Uploader
Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Oh well I’m glad your still being an optimist in hoping next week will be good for all, now me, I know it won’t be and if it was going to be I expect that there is going to be someone who will mess it all up and put the rest of the week on a downer. So I hope if your week is t as good as you hope for, don’t say I didn’t tell you, but it’s your own fault for being optimistic and setting your sights so high. Experience has shown me that if you start the week expecting it to be bad, and it’s not, then it’s a bonus and you have an excuse for going over the top at the weekend. Have a great week or day or even fortnight, oh sod it, have a good year.
I hear ya @Hippy ....there will always be a stupid round the corner somewhere, ready and waiting to mess up peeps lives etc :cry: ...it's the nature of humans:rolleyes: ...it can't be helped so just don't let them get ya down😀
For me.....2moz is supposed to be sunny and dry...my bike is ready for more shredding...i have plenty of weed for while i'm out...so as long as i get a few hrs each week out'n'about stoner riding then it's been a good week here πŸ€—πŸ€ͺ
I ask for little from my fellow Humans, i expect less, but always hope for more 😍

Hippy

Staff member
Super Moderator
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Looks like everyone was asleep yesterday, or maybe just me. Tuesday, apart from the normal calls I get asking "how do you do this" etc. its a quiet day, just one wonderful g-tech vacuum in that wont start/stop without a load of presses on the button, luckily they haven't smashed the button yet so it could be an easy job (cus I know what the fault is), ok, for anyone out there who has a g-tech k2, when it wont switch on or off without loads of presses, the first thing everyone goes for is the on/off switch, and 9 times out of ten it isnt that and the g-tech ends up at the tip. All im going to say is if you know someone else who has the same machine try swopping the battery with them and give it another try, if that works, then your problem is the battery pack. If you want to open one up (disconnect a main lead to board) and have a look at the connections that are made when it is fitted on the machine and you can carefully remover the grey plastic that is around the contacts you will most likely find that one or more have broken from the board, so when you press the on/off button the pack doesnt get the signal to supply power, fix that if you can else purchase another battery. Well thats my day so far, oh, and ive just got another call to sort out a cctv camera thats stopped working, thats gonna be a new cam, cus i aint messing with it otherwise. Have a great day, and have a look at the great stuff thats now up on the site. TTFN

Tony da Ink

Registered
Reaction score
Credits
hi guys, just thought id say hello, and just to let you all know ....summer is coming, yeeeeaaaaaahhhhhh😁😁😁😁

Hippy

Staff member
Super Moderator
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
hi guys, just thought id say hello, and just to let you all know ....summer is coming, yeeeeaaaaaahhhhhh😁😁😁😁
Yea I know, it will be all full of females looking for a good time, and your just the one to show them where the fun isI. Have a great day n fill ya boots.

Prom3th3uS

Administrator
Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits

"Hello", wave "Goodbye"​

Prom3th3uS

Administrator
Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Wait, WTF, I have just done, :unsure: No no, no way, It wasn't me! LOL

Well hello world, see ya later, bye bye 😜 😁

B4ND1T69

Verified Uploader
Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Wait, WTF, I have just done, :unsure: No no, no way, It wasn't me! LOL

Well hello world, see ya later, bye bye 😜 😁
Are you still drunk from your Birthday @Prom3th3uS ...? :ROFLMAO:πŸ€ͺ ...hope you had a Very Happy Birthday mate. πŸ€˜πŸ€—πŸ₯΄πŸ₯³

Mondays outing was fantastic😍...mild wind, nice weed, not too busy so loads of room to mess about...and to top it all off, on the last leg back i had the most amazing view😳 ...there was a very very nice looking lady in tight shorts who kept speed checking me lolol...catching up, overtaking, then easing off so i go past...and over again.πŸ₯°πŸ˜œ...topped off my ride perfectly🀩😘
Sunny but v/windy 2moz πŸ˜–...Friday is looking very nice for another outing😁
P.S....if the Mystery Lady is reading this...."Thank you πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‡...you made my day"

Have a good'un everyone 😊

Hippy

Staff member
Super Moderator
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Good Morning Gloworlders, and I hope you all having a wonderful Wednesday , its raining again here and its a miserable dark day so far. Im not doing much, if anything today, and even less if i can get away with it. Plenty of new stuff around on site, and no doubt more to come so keep your eyes open. Greets to all, and have a great day. TTFN.

Prom3th3uS

Administrator
Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Are you still drunk from your Birthday @Prom3th3uS ...? :ROFLMAO:πŸ€ͺ ...hope you had a Very Happy Birthday mate. πŸ€˜πŸ€—πŸ₯΄
Yeah, sort of 😜 😁:ROFLMAO:

Yup, it was a great time with wife and my queen daughter (she's 1 a half year old), and had a good dinner party as well :)

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8