What's new

Welcome to GloTorrents Community

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Answer

Answer Questions and Become an Expert on Your Topic

Contact Staff

Our Experts are Ready to Answer your Questions

๐Ÿ’  ๐•†๐”ฝ๐”ฝ๐•€โ„‚๐•€๐”ธ๐•ƒ Say "Hello", wave "Goodbye"

Hippy

Yup, still me, but who the hell am i.
Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
well that was a good day that i enjoyed, played a bit, a few bum notes but with any luck we will do it again soon. Also blew the cobwebs away with a 140mph run in a tuned up Merc SLK, enjoyed that too, maybe I let the owner drive it next time, but I would have thought he would have been use to a bit of speed, well he is but not in a car, especially his car. Got home only to find home phone that had a problem with people phoning me 2 days ago, now doesnt work at all and I also have no internet, until tuesday at the earliest. So I wont be doing much between now and then, plus I cant keep using my neighbors connection as they might find out. oops i shouldnt have said that so forget i did. Anyway in case i dont get to be around on site for the next few days, i hope you all enjoy all the goodies on site and have a great time. TTFN

B4ND1T69

าšฮ›ลค โ„’๐”ข๐”ค๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ก๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ•ด & ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–›๐–Ž๐–†๐–“๐–™ ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿ˜œโค๏ธ๏ธ
+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Nice to hear you and ya mate had fun @Hippy ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿค˜๐ŸŽธ ...always fun doing something ya mates ๐Ÿ˜
Good afternoon all ๐Ÿ˜˜ ...Got a few uploads done already...gonna be doing a few more later on ๐ŸŽฌ ...Cup Final today..โšฝ..neither are my team so i don't care who wins๐Ÿ™ˆ ...i just know one of them is gonna lose so "Boo Ya Sucks!!" :ROFLMAO::LOL:๐Ÿคช
Have fun Guys'n'Gals and Stay Groovy ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿฅณ

๐Ÿฅณ:p๐Ÿฅณ

B4ND1T69

าšฮ›ลค โ„’๐”ข๐”ค๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ก๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ•ด & ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–›๐–Ž๐–†๐–“๐–™ ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿ˜œโค๏ธ๏ธ
+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Good morning everyone ๐Ÿ˜ ...another day, another dollar lol ๐Ÿ˜œ
Lockdown restrictions easing again here in Blighty ๐Ÿค— ...Bars, Pubs etc can all serve indoors again ๐Ÿป๐Ÿฅ‚ ...and we can Hug again ๐Ÿซ‚ ...legally lolol
Imagine getting arrested for Illegal Hugging ffs ๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿคฃ ...so stupidly funny it'll prolly happen ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿ˜‚
So if your out'n'about today...enjoy life again...have fun...and stay safe ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅณ

๐Ÿป๐Ÿซ‚๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿค—๐Ÿฅณ

Hippy

Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Well still not got internet back on and its gonna be the weekend at the earliest, so cant do much on mobile data. Hope ya all doing ok and enjoying whats on offer on site. Greets to Band1t69, and the blonde on the right is mine. oh sod it any of em will do. oh hell forget it they would probably kill me anyway. Have a great day. TTFN

B4ND1T69

+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Well still not got internet back on and its gonna be the weekend at the earliest, so cant do much on mobile data. Hope ya all doing ok and enjoying whats on offer on site. Greets to Band1t69, and the blonde on the right is mine. oh sod it any of em will do. oh hell forget it they would probably kill me anyway. Have a great day. TTFN
LOLOL.....that explains why iv'e been chattin to myself for the last few days o_O ...i thought i'd dropped a fart in the thread and you were waiting for it to clear or summat :sick:๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿคฃ ...roll on the weekend then ๐Ÿ˜‰
Morning all ๐Ÿ˜˜ ...Nice sunny day again here ๐Ÿ˜ ...gonna be out'n'about on a stoner bike ride at some point no doubt ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿคช ....uploading later on aswell๐Ÿค— ....so i'm busy doing nothing all day by the looks of it ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜„

:ROFLMAO:๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜ฑ:LOL:

B4ND1T69

+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Hidey ho @MissKitti ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜› ...always a pleasure to see you ๐Ÿค— ...love ya shoes ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜œ
Lots of Rainโ›ˆ๏ธ๐Ÿฆ† with a side order of Wind๐ŸŒฌ๏ธ๐Ÿ’จ here today in Blighty ๐Ÿ˜–:poop::eek: ....deffo looking like an indoor day ;)
Footie fans being allowed back into grounds is great to see again...and hear lolol๐Ÿ‘โšฝ ...even in reduced numbers ๐Ÿ˜ท ...and life is returning to the streets ๐Ÿ˜ ...apart from today of course cos it's too friggin wet lolol ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿฆ†โ˜”
Have Fun peeps and remember ๐Ÿค”....Stay Home...Stay Safe...

:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

B4ND1T69

+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Good morning all ๐Ÿฅฐ ...another wet and windy day here in Blighty ๐Ÿฆ†โ›ˆ๏ธ๐ŸŒฌ๏ธ๐Ÿ’จ ...looking like another indoor day lolol ๐Ÿ˜‰
Hopefully @Hippy will have cracked the neighbors Wi-Fi password soon so i'm not chattin to myself in here for too long ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿค“๐Ÿ˜
It's Friday so grab ya weekend HaTs, get ya Funk on and let loose for a while ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคฉ
Have a good'un everyone ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜œ

๐Ÿคฉ

Hippy

Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Good morning all ๐Ÿฅฐ ...another wet and windy day here in Blighty ๐Ÿฆ†โ›ˆ๏ธ๐ŸŒฌ๏ธ๐Ÿ’จ ...looking like another indoor day lolol ๐Ÿ˜‰
Hopefully @Hippy will have cracked the neighbors Wi-Fi password soon so i'm not chattin to myself in here for too long ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿค“๐Ÿ˜
It's Friday so grab ya weekend HaTs, get ya Funk on and let loose for a while ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคฉ
Have a good'un everyone ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜œ

๐Ÿคฉ
Oh dear, I must be old cus I can remember people dancing like that, could never find out where they got itching powder from though or was it at vitas dance they had. Have a great day, looks like itโ€™s gonna rain again soon here, but the gardens need it donโ€™t they? I disappeared for the day again yesterday (another jam session) good day but Iโ€™m in the dog house cus I didnโ€™t tell anyone so it looks like Iโ€™m working today to catch up again. Oh well sh?t happens. TTFN

B4ND1T69

+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Morning funseekers ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿคช ...and welcome back @Hippy ๐Ÿค˜๐ŸŽธ;)
It's the Euuuuuuuuroploop Song Contest tonight for those that love woke dopes spouting political messages:ROFLMAO: ...rigged regional voting:eek: ...and non-binary whatever's who think the world is all about them :LOL:๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿคก
I'm not an old fart, but even i remember when it used to be a laugh and enjoyable without the need for all the politicized BS and virtue signalling you get now with every event it seems๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜– ....the clue is in the title folks..."Song Contest"๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜ ....can we get back to listening to songs we can laugh at cos we don't understand the words...? or cos the outfits and dance routines are funny...?..ta very mucho๐Ÿค—
Have a great weekend peeps whatever your doing folks ๐Ÿ˜

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคฃ

Hippy

Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Morning funseekers ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿคช ...and welcome back @Hippy ๐Ÿค˜๐ŸŽธ;)
It's the Euuuuuuuuroploop Song Contest tonight for those that love woke dopes spouting political messages:ROFLMAO: ...rigged regional voting:eek: ...and non-binary whatever's who think the world is all about them :LOL:๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿคก
I'm not an old fart, but even i remember when it used to be a laugh and enjoyable without the need for all the politicized BS and virtue signalling you get now with every event it seems๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜– ....the clue is in the title folks..."Song Contest"๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜ ....can we get back to listening to songs we can laugh at cos we don't understand the words...? or cos the outfits and dance routines are funny...?..ta very mucho๐Ÿค—
Have a great weekend peeps whatever your doing folks ๐Ÿ˜

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคฃ

Now he is a man who talks sense, I quite agree with you, and would add that I am someone who can except whatever gender people want to call themselves, just stop pushing it down my throat with every tv prog etc. Be whatever you like, but I donโ€™t want to see it at every turn as if if supposed to be normal. It ainโ€™t. Have a great day, whatever you are up to out there. I probably shouldnโ€™t have expressed my opinion cus itโ€™s bound to upset some, but I am also one who tends to say what they think and am not frightened to say it, PC or not. Free speech is not dead yet, or is it? TTFN

B4ND1T69

+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Say what ya like @Hippy ...you have the right to free speach๐Ÿ˜ and everybody else has the right to be offended๐Ÿ˜ญ or laugh๐Ÿคฃ agree๐Ÿ‘ or disagree๐Ÿ‘Ž ...it's the whole point of having an opinion๐Ÿ˜˜
Now.....Que the Music!!

๐Ÿฅณ

Hippy

Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Say what ya like @Hippy ...you have the right to free speach๐Ÿ˜ and everybody else has the right to be offended๐Ÿ˜ญ or laugh๐Ÿคฃ agree๐Ÿ‘ or disagree๐Ÿ‘Ž ...it's the whole point of having an opinion๐Ÿ˜˜
Now.....Que the Music!!

๐Ÿฅณ
Just looking at the gifs makes you wonder what they were thinking when they chose the outfits, mind you It kind of fits the quality of the music. Well called out this morning to go check on an electrician that had been called back to sort out his 3 times mess up on the same thing, telling me to F off was not his best move, so now heโ€™s out of a job. That started my day off well, next a customer of mine was painting his wall and managed to pull a 3 way light switch off the wall, so had to sort out where all the wires were from, that sorted, now back home and itโ€™s laptop time again running like a bag of sh1te for an i7. One desktop after if I get time. Then off we go again actually answering my phone cus itโ€™s the weekend, and I donโ€™t work weekends. Hah yeh wouldnโ€™t that be nice. Anyway the suns shining so you should be out pushing the pedals and enjoying it all, your only here once and if ya donโ€™t do what ya want now, you might not get the chance later. Have a great day, yes I know yet another Americanism. TTFN

B4ND1T69

+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Morning all ๐Ÿฅฐ ...did anyone watch it then...?...i managed to tune in just as the acts had finished;) ...and just a quickly switched it back over to summat stupid instead:ROFLMAO::p ....Just had a check of the final scores now and apparently Italy won ๐Ÿฅณ ...and the U.K. once again gets it's "political punishment" for Brexit by getting Nil Points again lololol ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅณ ...ya gotta love it๐Ÿ’ฉ
It does leave me a little confused though ๐Ÿ˜• ...when did Israel become part of Euuuuroploop..?๐Ÿ˜ณ ...and does that mean that Euuuroploop is at War with Palestine...?๐Ÿ˜ข ...and what about Australia...?...when did they hoist anchor and set sail for the northern hemisphere to join the Automitons in Wunderland..?๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿง...and do i now have to worry about Kangaroo's, Koala's and Aborigine's going Walk-About in my back garden...?๐Ÿ‘ฃ๐Ÿฆ˜๐Ÿจ:giggle:
Strange time eh folks lolol:eek::ROFLMAO::unsure:
Anyhoo...have fun, whatever your getting upto today๐Ÿ˜œ ...and stay safe๐Ÿค— ...especially now were at war and there's a chance of a stray Missile or Kangaroo landing nearby๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ™„

Hippy

Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Morning all ๐Ÿฅฐ ...did anyone watch it then...?...i managed to tune in just as the acts had finished;) ...and just a quickly switched it back over to summat stupid instead:ROFLMAO::p ....Just had a check of the final scores now and apparently Italy won ๐Ÿฅณ ...and the U.K. once again gets it's "political punishment" for Brexit by getting Nil Points again lololol ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅณ ...ya gotta love it๐Ÿ’ฉ
It does leave me a little confused though ๐Ÿ˜• ...when did Israel become part of Euuuuroploop..?๐Ÿ˜ณ ...and does that mean that Euuuroploop is at War with Palestine...?๐Ÿ˜ข ...and what about Australia...?...when did they hoist anchor and set sail for the northern hemisphere to join the Automitons in Wunderland..?๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿง...and do i now have to worry about Kangaroo's, Koala's and Aborigine's going Walk-About in my back garden...?๐Ÿ‘ฃ๐Ÿฆ˜๐Ÿจ:giggle:
Strange time eh folks lolol:eek::ROFLMAO::unsure:
Anyhoo...have fun, whatever your getting upto today๐Ÿ˜œ ...and stay safe๐Ÿค— ...especially now were at war and there's a chance of a stray Missile or Kangaroo landing nearby๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ™„

Wow all these questions this early, it all very worrying, but luckily I managed to miss it all but alas I was greeted with the news that the UK scored naff all again, anyone would think Europe donโ€™t like us brits, but they must do really cus thatโ€™s where most brits are moving to where they will be in a minority, why move, your a minority here anyway. Having probs this morning with an i7 laptop, clean install but slower that my old duel core. All checks out fine and no hardware faults found but slow, duel core beats it by a good margin, both have same SSDs i7 8gb mem, duel core has 4gb. Same os. Canโ€™t see why itโ€™s so slow. Any ideas? Anyway have a great day looks like rain again today. TTFN

B4ND1T69

+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Apart from the obvious....checking taskmanager and start up menu to see whats running and using power๐Ÿฅต....i'd say give it a couple of firm taps and see if that fixes it:oops: ...works on most things๐Ÿค” ...and if you use the universally accepted "Index finger tap"๐Ÿ‘‡ ...then you shouldn't have to worry about breakages, shattering glass or airbags going off etc๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿฅด

Techie tip#1 : Whenever your working on your system, never back anything up first as this will save you time๐Ÿ™„....then you'll have more time later to wish you had in the first place๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคฅ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Hippy

Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Apart from the obvious....checking taskmanager and start up menu to see whats running and using power๐Ÿฅต....i'd say give it a couple of firm taps and see if that fixes it:oops: ...works on most things๐Ÿค” ...and if you use the universally accepted "Index finger tap"๐Ÿ‘‡ ...then you shouldn't have to worry about breakages, shattering glass or airbags going off etc๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿฅด

Techie tip#1 : Whenever your working on your system, never back anything up first as this will save you time๐Ÿ™„....then you'll have more time later to wish you had in the first place๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคฅ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ
Well thanks for your help, and although I did try the โ€œindex finger tapโ€ , finding that it didnโ€™t work I resorted to my all time favourite, โ€œkick the sh1t out of itโ€ which also didnโ€™t work fully, but it did show up a fault of dislodged memory which Iโ€™m am in the process of refitting along with the SSD which also didnโ€™t take kindly to my โ€œfixโ€, but all being well, and I can put it back together and donโ€™t run out of superglue it should survive, although Iโ€™m a bit concerned about whether the bluetack will be good enough to hold the SSD in place. I also seem to have a few screws left over so I will stick then inside the case for maybe next time someone takes it apart, if they can break the glue that is. Thanks again for your insight into such complicated things, sorry you missed euro song contest, still on the bright side you might be able to catch one of the many repeats that will be shown. TTFN

B4ND1T69

+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
That's Teamwork for ya ;) ๐Ÿคฃ ....put any 2 blokes in a room with summat thats not broken๐Ÿค” ...and give it ten minutes lol:ROFLMAO:๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ
Good luck @Hippy (y)

Hippy

Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
That's Teamwork for ya ;) ๐Ÿคฃ ....put any 2 blokes in a room with summat thats not broken๐Ÿค” ...and give it ten minutes lol:ROFLMAO:๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ
Good luck @Hippy (y)
I thought it was leave two women, but it might be different in your neck of the woods. It up and running now but if it was my i7 I wouldnโ€™t be happy with the speed, bit faster now (used cutdown vet win 10) TTFN.

B4ND1T69

+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
I thought it was leave two women, but it might be different in your neck of the woods. It up and running now but if it was my i7 I wouldnโ€™t be happy with the speed, bit faster now (used cutdown vet win 10) TTFN.
Two Men...Two Women...๐Ÿค”...Blokes in Dresses...Women with Beards...๐Ÿ˜ณ...were all the same now apparently lolol๐Ÿคช๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿคฃ...it's getting to the stage when you need to "check yourself" when you wake up just incase you've transformed overnight๐Ÿ˜ต...afterall...the last thing you want is to suddenly find yourself walking down the high street in a dress๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿคฏ....and then to your horror, you realise your wearing the wrong shoes lololol๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿฅฒ
Anyhoo.....Good afternoon fundoodles ๐Ÿ˜˜ ...been hot'n'sunny in Blighty recently so iv'e been kinda busy....doin a whole lotta nothin๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅต...apart from uploading of course๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿค—...feel free help yourselves to anything you like๐Ÿ˜‰
Have fun in the sun peeps...don't get too pink ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿฅต....and remember๐Ÿค”...if your mate's fallen asleep whilst sunbathing๐Ÿ˜ด...then it is perfectly acceptable to draw a penis on them in sunblocker as it's their own fault isn't it..?๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜‚

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8