What's new

Welcome to GloTorrents Community

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Answer

Answer Questions and Become an Expert on Your Topic

Contact Staff

Our Experts are Ready to Answer your Questions

𝕆𝔽𝔽𝕀ℂ𝕀𝔸𝕃 Say "Hello", wave "Goodbye"

Hippy

Staff member
Super Moderator
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Glad to hear your enjoying the sun. I’ve been dodging about trying to avoid any work headed my way, which I seem to have done quite successfully so far. I quite agree with you, it is difficult nowadays to tell Male or Female apart, and now we also have binary, whatever that is, only binary I know is in coding. At one time it only use to be ones with long hair you worried about, (ok I’ve got long hair) but defo male. It’s been a long time since I did any patterns on mates, but that’s prob due to the facts that 1. I haven’t got any still alive, and any that are have moved far enough away that I don’t see them. Got some maintenance to do on static van this next week so I’m hoping the weather will stay nice so I can get it done, still it’s a bit of time away, but I suppose I will have to take the wife with me, can’t have everything can we. Have a great day and enjoy these few days of summer we are getting before the next lockdown. TTFN

MissKitti

Administrator
Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
😺 β„Œπ”’π”©π”©π”¬ π”…π”’π”žπ”²π”±π”¦π”£π”²π”© 𝔓𝔒𝔬𝔭𝔩𝔒 πŸ’œ

B4ND1T69

π•―π–Šπ–›π–Žπ–†π–“π–™
Verified Uploader
Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
😺 β„Œπ”’π”©π”©π”¬ π”…π”’π”žπ”²π”±π”¦π”£π”²π”© 𝔓𝔒𝔬𝔭𝔩𝔒 πŸ’œ
I'd better grab that quickly before @Hippy thinks it's for him lolol😘🀣 ...Hidey Ho @MissKitti :love:πŸ₯° ...lovely to see you again πŸ’‹

Bit of a wet one today here in Blightyβ˜”πŸŒ§οΈ...looking like an indoor day until late afternoon, so i guess i'll be getting some more uploads ready for later on🎬🎭 ...help yourselves to anything you fancy πŸ‘ ...go on...treat yourselves...your worth it😻😸 ..and so is your hair lololπŸ˜‚
Have fun folks😁😜 ...and rememberπŸ€” ...you can't teach stupidπŸ˜›....it's a way of lifeπŸ€ͺπŸ₯³πŸ™ƒ

Hippy

Staff member
Super Moderator
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
I'd better grab that quickly before @Hippy thinks it's for him lolol😘🀣 ...Hidey Ho @MissKitti :love:πŸ₯° ...lovely to see you again πŸ’‹

Bit of a wet one today here in Blightyβ˜”πŸŒ§οΈ...looking like an indoor day until late afternoon, so i guess i'll be getting some more uploads ready for later on🎬🎭 ...help yourselves to anything you fancy πŸ‘ ...go on...treat yourselves...your worth it😻😸 ..and so is your hair lololπŸ˜‚
Have fun folks😁😜 ...and rememberπŸ€” ...you can't teach stupidπŸ˜›....it's a way of lifeπŸ€ͺπŸ₯³πŸ™ƒ

Well so much for making plans that rely on the weather, I didnt get anything done due to torrential rain, so everything got soaked so no painting or other outside jobs started. Back home and the sun is cracking the flags, so sod it. Youve got some good old films up on site, got most of them but great to be reminded, and good for people to see again, and maybe for some a first time. It’s a pity no one wants old games and utils stuff from the 80s-90s cus I’ve got loads that are heading for the recycling bin. As they say if you’ve not used it for 2 years then it’s of no further use, although I’m hoping that only applies to none physical items else I’m in trouble. Have a great day. TTFN

MissKitti

Administrator
Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
It’s a pity no one wants old games and utils stuff from the 80s-90s cus I’ve got loads that are heading for the recycling bin. As they say if you’ve not used it for 2 years then it’s of no further use, although I’m hoping that only applies to none physical items else I’m in trouble. Have a great day. TTFN
If you upload them I'll stick them in to my seedbox forever, there are still people out there with win 95' because it was the best system ever created, just as there are still people out there using win XP becuase it was the second best but more up to date.

I myself intend on setting up a pc drive for both, a drive for XP, and a drive for 95'
- so I'd be happy to get a copy of old games and util's,
I have a handful of games for win 95'
including some of the old "Atari" type games like "pitfall" etc. (I also have some pinball games for a win95' system)

I've been trying to get my hands on the original Donkey Kong (don't care what 'win' system it's for) if anyone has a copy.

Hippy

Staff member
Super Moderator
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
If you upload them I'll stick them in to my seedbox forever, there are still people out there with win 95' because it was the best system ever created, just as there are still people out there using win XP becuase it was the second best but more up to date.

I myself intend on setting up a pc drive for both, a drive for XP, and a drive for 95'
- so I'd be happy to get a copy of old games and util's,
I have a handful of games for win 95'
including some of the old "Atari" type games like "pitfall" etc. (I also have some pinball games for a win95' system)

I've been trying to get my hands on the original Donkey Kong (don't care what 'win' system it's for) if anyone has a copy.
I have intentions of clearing my loft of all my old unused pc discs, I think some will be back to win 3.1 but it’s been so long since I’ve even looked at them, so I’ve no idea what the content is, most are old compilation discs, some that I did in the early days. I will dig them out soon and try to sort some kind of contents list. If they work they work (they did at the time) but you never know. TTFN

MissKitti

Administrator
Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits

B4ND1T69

Verified Uploader
Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Howdy-doo-dee @MissKitti πŸ₯° ...and the ever-ready @Hippy πŸ˜„ ...i'd keep the old games and systems you have @HippyπŸ€— ...they didn't invent the word "Retro" for no reason so they'll gain value again eventually 😎 ...and it's always nice to play an old game that prolly has a story and ending that doesn't invlove having to run around with a million on-line muppets blasting everything that movesπŸ˜–πŸ€¬ ...Bring back "Mr Do" i say
😍🀣😚
Anyhoo....Morning all😘 ....Lovely sunny day here in Blighty again
...been a nice week overall and my tan lines are getting embarrassingly outta control
...gonna have to work on that later onπŸ€”...so if your one of my neighbours🀫 consider yourself forewarned that there may be Meat and 2 Veg slow cooking on my sunlounger later on😳πŸ₯΅πŸ˜
Have fun whatever your upto today folks and remember🧐...the art of roasting is in the bastingπŸ˜‰...even when it's you that's cookingπŸ₯΅πŸ€£πŸ€ͺ

Hippy

Staff member
Super Moderator
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Howdy-doo-dee @MissKitti πŸ₯° ...and the ever-ready @Hippy πŸ˜„ ...i'd keep the old games and systems you have @HippyπŸ€— ...they didn't invent the word "Retro" for no reason so they'll gain value again eventually 😎 ...and it's always nice to play an old game that prolly has a story and ending that doesn't invlove having to run around with a million on-line muppets blasting everything that movesπŸ˜–πŸ€¬ ...Bring back "Mr Do" i say
😍🀣😚
Anyhoo....Morning all😘 ....Lovely sunny day here in Blighty again
...been a nice week overall and my tan lines are getting embarrassingly outta control
...gonna have to work on that later onπŸ€”...so if your one of my neighbours🀫 consider yourself forewarned that there may be Meat and 2 Veg slow cooking on my sunlounger later on😳πŸ₯΅πŸ˜
Have fun whatever your upto today folks and remember🧐...the art of roasting is in the bastingπŸ˜‰...even when it's you that's cookingπŸ₯΅πŸ€£πŸ€ͺ

Hi Peeps,
Had a quick look at what’s still in boxes in my loft and it looks like all the originals I had have gone walkabout and knowing who has probably had them have long since been turned into cash, but I do have loads of backups πŸ˜‰ that are on old compilation discs. I am hoping to get to them soon, but they are right over the other side of the loft protected by a few wasp nests that I found to be quite active and didn’t take kindly to me disturbing them so I needed to make a quick exit. Weather great so far today so I think it’s a day for sorting out my lawnmower that has a petrol leak. Cook dinner, feed dog, feed wife and scratch butt, though not Necessarily in that order. You all have a great day and thanks to iTake for the mp3s. TTFN

B4ND1T69

Verified Uploader
Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Good afternoon all πŸ₯° ...another hot day here in BlightyπŸ₯΅ ...can't complain as i like a nice bit of sunπŸ€— ...and seeing as we can't go anywhere nice on holiday yet😭🀬 ....it's nice to have a considerate Sun that comes over here for a whileπŸ€ͺ🀣😁
Unfortunate news with the Wasps @Hippy ....only thing i can suggest is to put a T.V. in your loft with Emmerdale, Eastenders or Corrie on itπŸ€” ...they always make me leave any room instantly when i see them on, so it might work for inteligent insects aswellπŸ€“πŸ˜‚πŸ˜œ
The Euuuuuuuuuro's start on Friday⚽ ...which it's good news for blokes looking for something constructive to do for the next monthπŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š ...and great news for the ladies as they'll know exactly where their man is for 6hrs a day without having to check faceslap, instaplum or twatterπŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ˜πŸ˜‚
Have fun everyone 😍 ...Come On England!!😘πŸ₯³πŸ€©

Hippy

Staff member
Super Moderator
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Hello peeps, well yes I can agree with you over east Enders etc. But now you have reminded me that I have to find something to fill in my time while the euros are on and on and on. Yes you’ve guessed I don’t like football being played by a bunch of overpaid players kicking a bag of wind up and down a field for 90 mins. Just think if they weren’t payed as much look at the savings that could be made and passed on to the β€œsupporters” who are constantly ripped off with the prices of tickets etc. Yes I have been to a match and in fact had a permanent vip seat at Liverpool FC, ( only due to having shares in the club that had been handed down the family going back 2-3 generations), couldn’t get rid of them fast enough. Anyway I hope you all enjoy watching all the, I think the term
Is entertainment. Me I’m just going to watch some paint dry or maybe if I can handle the excitement, a spider spinning a web. Have a great day. TTFN

Hippy

Staff member
Super Moderator
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Good morning peeps, its a bit overcast today but i dont intend doing much if i can help it, you never know though what might turn up. Spent the night trying to sort out all my music library database and made a right hash of it, so its back to the drawing board and look for an older backup copy that i can update, but first i have to find the hard drive that it was saved on, still it will fill in any time that football takes up on TV for the next few days. Has anyone had problems with media player since the installing the latest Microsoft updates, because mine has reset all my library locations to default, so as soon as i opened it, it started removing all my music until i set all the drives back up in it. Still not back to normal, so more work needed there too. I have tried other media players (VLC, Musicbee etc) but have yet to find one that is similar to WMP in its layout, which i like, except for its sometimes unreliability. Anyway you all have a great day and enjoy any sun thats about, Greets to Band1t69 and the rest of the Glo community, dont forget if you need help, all you need to do is ask, and im sure someone on here will be able to give you an answer. TTFN.

B4ND1T69

Verified Uploader
Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Good morning all πŸ₯° ...Windy, Cloudy, Showery day here in BlightyπŸŒ¬οΈπŸŒ§οΈβ˜” ...looking like an indoor dayπŸ€¨πŸ˜‰
As for your WMP issue @Hippy ...i'll start off with the bleeding obvious...goto the restore point saved in your system just before the updatesπŸ˜πŸ€“
Or you can check this link out >> Restore your media library (and other stuff lol) << look down to the "RELATED" section and everything you've mentioned has a fix for it in there😎πŸ₯³ ...good luck mateπŸ‘
The Euuuuuuro's get underway later on⚽ ...a month long fest of overpaid grown men rolling around holding their faces etc due to the oppresive draft caused by another prima-donna wafting past in the opposite direction😭🀣🀣 ...another glorious chance to catch some self-centered virtue signalling millionares trying to tell us how bad we all are for having opinions or thoughts that differ from theirs🀣😁πŸ€ͺ ...get over yourselves ffs...if you really wanted to make a change then how about donating 10% of your excessive wages each week to actually help those you claim to be representing...?🀯😳 ...nope, didn't think so🀫 ...you've all got your wives bottox and lipo to think of first before helping those in need haven't ya..?πŸ€₯

I...like @Hippy ....will be "taking the knee" before matches😱🀯 ....as it's the easiest way to put my trainers on so i can also get the fuq outta there before the woke virtue signaleers all fall down en queπŸ€•
Have fun peepsπŸ€ͺ ...have an opinion🧐 ...have a voice🀫 ...crack a jokeπŸ˜… ...enjoy lifeπŸ€— ...and don't give 2 farts about unintentionally offending others as they are most likely offended already...πŸ™„ ...they just don't know what about yetπŸ˜…πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜œ

:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Hippy

Staff member
Super Moderator
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Hi Band1t69, love your humour, not a scouser by any chance. I tried using a restore point and since Microsoft update they seem to have disappeared from my system so that was out, so I’ve reverted to the rebuild the library option which of course I end up with loads of β€œunknown” files that will take a while to sort out, can’t understand why it happens cus all tag info seems to be in place, maybe just too many files for wmp to handle but really only bout 7-8gb. I tried taking the knee as well but I don’t think I will be doing it again it took met 10 mins crawling to get hold of something I could get hold of to get up again. I’m going to have a look at the link you have listed now so thanks for all your help. I’m now in north wales expecting it to be nice and sunny and I get jobs done, nah it’s persisting down yet again, nice that the met office get the forecasts so accurate. All have a great day. TTFN

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8