What's new

Welcome to GloTorrents Community

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Answer

Answer Questions and Become an Expert on Your Topic

Contact Staff

Our Experts are Ready to Answer your Questions

𝕆𝔽𝔽𝕀ℂ𝕀𝔸𝕃 Say "Hello", wave "Goodbye"

MissKitti

Administrator
Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits

Hippy

Staff member
Super Moderator
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Morning Peeps, another sunny ish day and more work to do, but at least I won’t be getting soaked today. Some good stuff on site so fill ya boots, (still miss iTakes mp3s though) but there are still bits and pieces to be had and loads of β€œmusic” and I use that term lightly, if you like all the kick the dustbin stuff, yes I know I’m an old fuddy duddy that’s likes the middle of the road stuff that actually has a tune to it, but you can’t have everything can you, and as I say there is enough to be going on with. Looks like Lots of hard work has been going on so many thanks to all. Have a great day. Ttfn

B4ND1T69

π•―π–Šπ–›π–Žπ–†π–“π–™
Verified Uploader
Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Good afternoon lollypops :p πŸ₯° πŸ€— ....had friggin snow here y/day πŸ₯Ά ...not enough to set and only for about 30 mins but it's always nice to see the white stuff making an appearance every now and again lol 🌨️ ...going to war with an invation of ants later on in my conservatory...got them penned in with powder for now...gonna be pluggin holes later on so thats my day or two🐜🐜🐜🐜
Have fun peeps...even if your at war...and stay safe...even if we're all doomed!!! lololol:ROFLMAO:πŸ₯³πŸ€ͺ

Hippy

Staff member
Super Moderator
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Huh you only had snow, well we had snow sleet and hail stones, so there, n when I was a lad we had proper snow with snow drifts that you could hide in and we played snowballs n all that. Now I’m not so bloody stupid to go out In it and like the warmth, well as much as I can afford that is, have a great day and if it gets really really cold for you where you are, i will turn up the heat and sit and think of you tormenting those poor little hard working ants you think you will be able to stop by blocking cracks, it won’t but it will keep you occupied for a while. All this is of course utter bull, and was written for 2 reasons, 1 cus I was bored, 2 cus I hope you have a sense of humour and 3 cus I’m losing the plot, ok I know I only said 2 reasons, I can’t count either. Tomorrow is another day and it’s good to have got mates funeral over with now and I can start to get back to things I enjoy doing and I can be glad I’m still here. Have a great day everyone, and good luck with your ants or should that be aunts.

B4ND1T69

Verified Uploader
Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Ooooo...i miss the old snow we used to get:love: ...nice big drifts you could dive in...we only get the crap 1inch wet stuff now that seems to shut down the country when it happens o_O
And i think you sorta sussed me out with the ants lololol....so i'll put it another way...
"It's better to be seen doing something pointless....than to be nagged about doing nothing worthwhile" :eek::ROFLMAO: ....yeah the little buggers will be back but at least my ears will get a break for now πŸ™‰πŸ₯³
Have a good'un @Hippy ;)

Hippy

Staff member
Super Moderator
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Ooooo...i miss the old snow we used to get:love: ...nice big drifts you could dive in...we only get the crap 1inch wet stuff now that seems to shut down the country when it happens o_O
And i think you sorta sussed me out with the ants lololol....so i'll put it another way...
"It's better to be seen doing something pointless....than to be nagged about doing nothing worthwhile" :eek::ROFLMAO: ....yeah the little buggers will be back but at least my ears will get a break for now πŸ™‰πŸ₯³
Have a good'un @Hippy ;)
There speaks the wisdom of a married man.πŸ€ͺ

B4ND1T69

Verified Uploader
Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Good morning everyone 😘😊 ...YUP!!!...the ant job turned into a complete conservatory make-over 😱🀬 ...found a couple of issues that needed sorting so iv'e fixed them and got some new flooring down etc...worked out alright as i found a fuggin hole in the wall that was letting a draft in😡πŸ₯Ά ...guys who fitted it must have made the hole for the pipes to go out and then changed their minds and filled it in with fuggin insulation foamπŸ‘Ž ...needless to say it had come out and THAT was the source of all the issues in there, insects coming in, constant draft etc....so that's a few probs solved and you can notice the difference straight awayπŸ€—πŸ˜ ...Job's a good'un😊
Whatever your getting upto today 🀨πŸ₯³πŸ€―πŸ€ͺ ...Remember to have some fun doing it and make it countπŸ€”πŸ˜

Hippy

Staff member
Super Moderator
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Glad to hear you haven’t been sitting on ya butt doing nothing, I’ve been busy as well as the site where I have a static van has opened so a few jobs to do there. If anyone else decides to fit a new outside light, switch off the appropriate trip and tell wife not to use electric while you are working on it, it really does go in one ear and out the other. Wires removed light fitted and just connecting up when you hear a shout that the electric has gone off, yes I reply I’ve turned it off, no the hoover came on and went off again. Oh dear, there goes the earth leakage RCD trip. Would have been fine if she hadn’t turned on the bloody hoover. So after chasing round for the keys the the main site electrics, ( yes it took out 4 vans electric), switching it all back in again I managed to finish that job, fitting more sockets and replacing a light switch will now wait until I’m on my own. Apart from that re leading windows at my Sisters house is also on hold for a few days. Enjoy the sun and have a great day.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8