What's new

Welcome to GloTorrents Community

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Answer

Answer Questions and Become an Expert on Your Topic

Contact Staff

Our Experts are Ready to Answer your Questions

💠 𝕆𝔽𝔽𝕀ℂ𝕀𝔸𝕃 KARAOKE ENTHUSIAST CHAT

MissKitti

Elite Member
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
mega.nz
Credits

THIS CHAT IS FOR ALL THINGS KARAOKE RELATED, TALK ABOUT KARAOKE SONGS,
TALK ABOUT KARAOKE SINGERS, OR ALBUMS,
PLACE REQUESTS FOR KARAOKE ALBUMS YOU WOULD LIKE TO DOWNLOAD,
EVEN GIVE FEEDBACK ON KARAOKE DOWNLOADS, OR ALBUMS YOU'VE BROUGHT

💬DISCUSS ANYTHING AT ALL RELATED TO KARAOKE🎙
EVEN SHARE KARAOKE FOOTAGE FROM
Apple Music - Dailymotion - Facebook - Flickr - Giphy - Imgur - Instagram - Liveleak - Metacafe -
Pinterest - Reddit - SoundCloud - Spotify - Tumblr - Twitch - Twitter - Vimeo - YouTube.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

PLEASE REMEMBER, PEOPLE OF ALL AGES WILL VISIT THIS CHAT SO NO SWEARING PLEASE.

Last edited:

dental_guy1951

🇺🇸 ᴍᴀʀɪɴᴇ ᴠᴇᴛᴇʀᴀɴ + •♬•♫•ᴋᴀʀᴀᴏᴋᴇ ғᴀɴᴀᴛɪᴄ•♬•♫•
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Well here I am. Ready, willing and able to help. Any other enthusiasts here yet?

MissKitti

Elite Member
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
mega.nz
Credits
😺💬 getting there 😘 - it takes time for word to get around, but at the top of the page, it shows 2 lists, 1 that tells of "Members" that have veiewed the thread, and the one under that tells you who IS currently looking at it, site visitors that aren't members WILL show up here while they are still looking.

And there will be more people gradually as other people leave comments, chat, or info here. 👍

Last edited:

DJ BeatMaster Jazz

𝔐𝔞𝔰𝔥-𝔘𝔭 𝔐𝔞𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯⚡️ცƖơơɖყ Ɩɛɠɛŋɖ
+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
vimeo.com
Credits
:cool:🥳Karaoke, freakin awesome, seriously! I love Karaoke, I think it's because of the strong Japanese influence in my upbringing :unsure:
I look forward to meeting more people who enjoy it here, thanx Kitti for opening this thread it's a cool idea.

and @dental_guy1951 - these things do take time, but as you can see buddy, we do exist, don't fret mate.

Chat with other members while you wait and it might even get people more enthusiastic, plus, people might think this page is only for people who go to karaoke bars or pubs with karaoke and stuff, they might not realize that it's also for anyone who just loves to sing in their car, or at home when no-one is looking, plus us DJ's love to do remixes with them too.(y)

dental_guy1951

+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Well let's see how this goes. here are some karaoke torrents featuring Brenda Lee. Let me know if you like these or want something specific.

MarkM

Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Yes enthusiast here too!

looking for Billy Ocean Caribbean Queen, I do have it unfortunately the file got corrupted somehow?

Last edited:

dental_guy1951

+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
I haven't seen any feedback from the torrents I posted earlier. Just wanted to know if they worked. I can use email to sent individual songs if there are issues with my torrent files.

MarkM

Registered
Reaction score
Credits
I haven't seen any feedback from the torrents I posted earlier. Just wanted to know if they worked. I can use email to sent individual songs if there are issues with my torrent files.
i tried but no peers so it wouldnt download, no worries though as I searched through and I have the tracks already

dental_guy1951

+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Maybe I need a lesson on how to upload torrents here so they can be used by someone. It seems that you were able to read the file though.

MarkM

Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Maybe I need a lesson on how to upload torrents here so they can be used by someone. It seems that you were able to read the file though.
Really not sure how to help, I do recall an age ago on Kat they were talking about personal seed boxes?? The only other way is direct email and I know my AV wouldn't like that.

dental_guy1951

+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Mark, on that site, you mentioned, I am a Verified Uploader. I'm not sure if I properly uploaded my torrents here. I have about 500,000 karaoke files and am willing and eager to share. Hopefully I will be able to find some new songs here once this forum takes off.

MarkM

Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Mark, on that site, you mentioned, I am a Verified Uploader. I'm not sure if I properly uploaded my torrents here. I have about 500,000 karaoke files and am willing and eager to share. Hopefully I will be able to find some new songs here once this forum takes off.
Again 'I think?' you have to upload on the main site not just the forum, but then I have downlaoded stuff that was 0 Seeded and 0 leechers, took a while but the files came down.
So maybe that would be the way forward (main site) you could then include a .txt file giving a link to this thread and then the casual downloaders would see this thread and use it as a request section.

MissKitti

Elite Member
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
mega.nz
Credits
Now days the trackers don't always show the seeds - I have many torrents that say they have no seeds, but they do have and they are in seedboxes too,
it all depends on a combination of things like:
the specific trackers you use for the torrent
which torrent site it is on

and even the torrent program being used (at both ends)

And @dental_guy1951 have you applied for uploader at GloTorrents https://glodls.to/auth.php/

I'm also a member over at the other SITE you mentioned too,
if you like, I might be able to fit a couple into my seedbox, I'll see if I can download these two torrents and if so I will store them for a while, and I'll provide a working 🧲 download link for them on this thread for you.

If you need to apply for uploader click here, and remember these tips below.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SITE_RULES - GloDLS 4.png
CLICK ON THESE IMAGES TO ENLARGE THEM
SITE_RULES - GloDLS 5.png
SITE_RULES - GloDLS 3.png
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Following things are forbidden in all types of torrents (description, torrent files, torrent name):

These rules applies to the following Classes;

Elite Users, Uploaders, Verified Uploaders and VIP(s)

- Spam or advertising; Any kind of advertising in the torrent descriptions or in the forums will not be tolerated. You have been warned.

- *** Promotion of other torrent sites; Posting direct links to your torrent sites as a way of promoting the site in question is strictly prohibited. Please avoid this at all cost else your uploading rights will be removed as a warning, repeat offenders will get banned and account deleted.
- Foul language or insults (if it is not originally in the torrents name);

- Statements, images or any other type of content, that can provoke violence or hatred, or are discriminative;
- Any torrent that you upload can be removed due to legal issues. We are interested in keeping the site online and filled with content, but we are also obliged to remove content if we are contacted directly by the copyright owner.

- If you have uploaded a torrent you have to seed it. Uploaders that don't seed their torrents will receive a warning and the torrents might be removed. If you are unable to seed for some reason please notify any of the Mods by PM or just leave a message in your status.

- Before you upload a torrent make sure that it is real and working. If you uploaded a fake or non-working torrent by mistake remove it at once.

- Copying or stealing torrents from other users is not welcome. Before you upload anything - check if the torrent is not already on the website. If the version that you are uploading is different from the existing ones - mention it in the description.

- Faking the seed count is forbidden!

- Rating and promoting your own torrent with comments on the torrent is forbidden, this also counts for leaving anonymous comments. Leaving comments on your torrent is possible only if you answer users' questions.

- After you have uploaded 200 torrents and been an active uploader at the site for at least one month, you can apply to become a verified uploader. This entitles all your torrents will be verified by the system automatically. The mod team serves the right to decline your application if they feel you’re not ready.

- A good title is a must. For example for a movie the title must include such things as name of the movie, year of release and quality.

- It is not allowed to put any links in the title, but of course there is no problem with adding the name of your release group.

- Adding screenshots, trailer and a sample is not mandatory, but is greatly appreciated.

- If the contents of the torrent are password protected the password must be included in the torrent as a text file or in the description!

- The uploaded torrent must be 100% virus and malware free. This is very important, because uploading an infected torrent will probably be the last thing you do as a verified uploader.

- As soon as you become a verified uploader you automatically become more responsible for everything you upload, so there are a number of things that you need to keep track of, when you upload a torrent.

- You are allowed to ask for donations as a compensation for your work, but you can do it only on your blog or profile (not in the comments or torrent description)!

- Please do not dump torrents from major uploaders (like EZTV, ETTV and RARBG)! They have their accounts here and you're simply creating duplicates and filling the website with garbage.

- Following uploader group names are restricted to the groups only and can't be used in torrent names or description: GLODLS, ETTV, TGX, eztv, NOGRP, EVO, SPARKS.

- It is not allowed to retag a torrent (changing the original uploader/releaser/encoder/ripper in the torrent title).

Only Special Uploaders don't have this restriction.***

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
GLOTORRENTS RULES FOR EVERYONE
CLICK TO ENLARGE
SITE_RULES - GloDLS.png

CLICK TO ENLARGE
SITE_RULES - GloDLS 2.png
=================================================================================================

Last edited:

LizardQueen

🎞 ENCODER➕EDITOR 📺
Verified Uploader
Uploader
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Well let's see how this goes. here are some karaoke torrents featuring Brenda Lee. Let me know if you like these or want something specific.
I'm just letting you know that I've just started to download those two Brenda Lee Karaoke torrents

dental_guy1951

+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
I'm just letting you know that I've just started to download those two Brenda Lee Karaoke torrents
I may be the only seeder. I hope all goes well for you. Enjoy!

MissKitti

Elite Member
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
mega.nz
Credits

Rusty21

Rookie
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Just got the kids a Karaoke machine. So I really must thank you for uploading the karaoke torrents. Much appreciated.

MissKitti

Elite Member
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
mega.nz
Credits

Vocal-Star Karaoke monthly series
Chart Hits VS30 June'July 2019

uploaded by: BJthe1DJ
01 - Avicii ft Alow Blacc - SOS
02 - Bastille - Those Night
03 - Billie Eilish - 8
04 - Ciara - Thinkin About You
05 - Halsey - Nightmare
06 - James Arthur - Falling Like the Stars
07 - Jax Jones & Marttin Solveig pres Europa ft Madison Beer - All Day & All Night
08 - Jonas Blue ft Thersa ERex - What I Like About You
09 - Katy Perry - Never Really Over
10 - Lee Kernaghan - Backroad Nation
11 - Lil Dicky - Earth
12 - Little Mix - Bounce Back
13 - Miley Cyrus - Mother's Daughter
14 - Naomi Scott - Speeechless
15 - Pink ft Cash Cash - Can We Pretend
16 - Taylor Swift - I Need You to Calm Down
17 - Tyler the Creator - Earfquake
18 - Why Don't We - Don't Change
Zoom Pop Chart Picks series
Pop Chart Picks 2019 pt5 ZPCP2019-5
uploaded by: BJthe1DJ
01 - Don Diablo w~ Jessie J - Brave
02 - Ed Sheeran w~Eminem & 50 cent - Remember the Name (Clean)
03 - Ed Sheeran ft Khalid - Beautiful People
04 - Ed Sheeran ft Yebba - Best Part of Me
05 - Ellie Goulding & Juice WRLD - Hate Me
06 - Jack Savoretti - What More Can I Do
07 - Keane - The Way I Feel
08 - Kygo & Rita Ora - Carry On
09 - Kygo & Whitney Houston - Higher Love
10 - Kylie Monigue - New York City
11 - Miley Cyrus - Mother's Daughter (Clean)
12 - Pink ft Cash Cash - Can We Pretend
13 - Sam Smith - How Do You Sleep
14 - Sigala & Becky Hill - Wish You Well
15 - Taylor Swift - The Archer

Rusty21

Rookie
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
shape1
shape2
shape3